Friday, 31 October 2008

ABC CHALLENGE - O IS FOR OVAL

I was busy making this Christmas card for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who live in the hot and sunny Bahamas when it suddenly came to me that I was using an oval shape so thought straight away by coincidence I could enter it into this challenge. I used the following:-

Stamp - Rachelle Anne Miller Christmas Collection Skating coloured with watercolour pencils.
Backing paper Sissix Bigz embossed with Sissix Christmas embosser plate and a piece from scrapbook paper called Snowy Jo from Imaginisce.
Embellishment cut out of Sissix cardstock with Sissix die Scribbles Swirls.
Ribbon - Anita's.
Flowers - Prima.
Adhesive silver gems - Papermania.
Glitterglue - Crayola.
Name sentiment - my own done on computer.




3 comments:

Alison said...

Great card love the image. Thanks for joining in the ABC Challenge this week.

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a lovely card thanks for joining us on abc x

Vicky

ps tag your it x

Cathy said...

This is lovely. I love ho you have coloured the image and the details you have added.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails