Wednesday, 8 October 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT-GRANDMA

I have made this card on behalf of my 3 year old daughter to give to her great-grandma.  Its her birthday 9th October and as she has been my inspiration to start making cards thought she'd like to see what I can do.  My nan has been making cards for quite a few years now but due to having several serious illnesses and old age they have prevented her from making any more.  So Happy Birthday Nan xxx

Backing paper - Basic Grey Sultry paper and Laura Ashley contemporary
Flower design - Sissix Wild Flowers by Bfrenda Pinnick
Card used for flowers - Sissix cardstock brights
Vellum used for Stem - Bits 'n' Pieces
Gems - Papermania and stash
Ribbon - stash
Tag - stash
Magnolia stamp coloured in watercolours

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails