Thursday, 20 November 2008

ABC CHALLENGE - R IS FOR RIBBON

This stamp is my latest investment and I absolutely love her.  I coloured the Whiff of Joy - Lizzie with Muff once again with my distressed ink.  Think if I can keep using these I will hopefully get better as prefer them to the promarkers.  I cut her out with my oval nestabilities on my sissix machine and mounted it with sticky pads onto Dovecraft Winter Wonderland backing paper.  I cut some snowflakes out of sissix cardstock using a cuttlebug die and used Craft Twinkles glitter paint crystal to give them a sparkle effect.  Sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk which I found at the Hobbycraft Show NEC last Saturday. I used a blue ink pad to edge both the stamped image and sentiment. Blue ribbon is from my stash.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Jac said...

This is a beautiful card and a beautiful image.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful work using the WOJ image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails