Friday, 21 November 2008

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS WEEK 1 SKETCH

Whilst just browsing Google today I came across a Yahoo Group forum in America which bases its entire imaging on Tilda stamps only - MAGNOLIA-licious@yahoogroups.com.  So I thought I would have a go at the first weeks sketch so this is what I came up with.  I coloured in Tilda with Sledge using my distressed inks which are my favourite at the moment and used Craft Twinkles Writer for the glittery effects.  The backing papers are Dovecraft Winter Wonderland, the snowflakes are Craftime, flowers Handmade Art, sentiment is Express Yourself DIY and the ribbon is from my stash.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Candy said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! I just did the same sketch challange - my very first one. Plus the first time I have used Copics!!!! Mine isn't as nice as yours for sure. I also didn't do a winter stamp as I needed to make a Birthday Card.
Yours is delightful - thank you for sharing it.

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I love all the sparkle!!

deb said...

This is so AWESOME!! I love love love the colors!!! Great job!! My fav colors!
hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails