Sunday, 2 November 2008

ABC CHALLENGE - PINK , MY FIRST BLOG CANDY AND A 21ST BIRTHDAY CARD


Oh my god couldn't believe it when I won some blog candy from MichelleO one of the DT members who design for MagnoliaV'sStampavie blog.  I'm really looking forward in receiving the blog candy as I'm really getting into the stamping now. 

I also created this birthday card for some friends' of ours whose daughter was 21 last week.  When we took it around to her Sunday she was really thrilled with it and said that she would keep it as a memento of her birthday.  Also she was one of my 'little' bridesmaids along with 5 others when I got married in June 2000.  Not so little now -how time flies by!

I used backing papers from Basic Grey Sultry paper pack, lace kindly given to me in a Gift of Friendship from Vicky(Angeldrummer), flower - Pollycraft, brad - Papermania Metallics Basics, Image Rachelle Anne Miller Lily Magic Fairy coloured in watercolours and Crayola glitterglue, flower brad - stash.



2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card jayne

love the colouring of your image

hugs jane x

stampingheaven said...

Super card, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails