Friday, 14 November 2008

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 8 - BOYS XMAS - NO BLUE

It was great to receive a Whiff of Joy stamped image amongst some blog candy I won so what better than to have a go at this challenge being my first!  I used watercolours and glitterglue to colour in the image and distressed around the edge of the image card with green ink.  I used backing papers from DCWV Christmas multistack Christmas Wishes.  The gold embellishments from my stash.  The green embellishments from the same blog candy I won.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

tina46 said...

fantastic christmas card !!!!
hugs tina46

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous !!!! So glad you joined us at WOJ dear and hope to see you lots more

Rach said...

Thank you for joining us for the woj challenge this week you have made a gorgoeus card, looks fabulous. hugs rachxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails