Wednesday, 3 December 2008

SBS18 CHALLENGE 29 HOLIDAY WISHES

For this challenge I used Edwin and Tilda skating and coloured them in using distressed ink and tried to use different shades of the green.  I mounted the image with sticky pads onto backing papers from my stash (as not sure what the pack was called as bought of ebay a while ago now).  The ribbon was from my stash and I used my new Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro to make the bow.  The Ultimate Pro is a present off my 3 year old daughter for my birthday in a few weeks time, so have just been trying it out.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

acreativeneed said...

Beautiful!! Lovely coloring and pretty papers. So glad you could join us in the Crafty Creations challenge this week!
Smiles,Deena

emma said...

gorgeous card, love the layout and colour scheme you've used.
love emma

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card ,goreous papers and image ,love it ,Dawnxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails