Monday, 1 December 2008

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE - SKETCH 27

I absolutely love the Tilda stamps so I have encorporated this one with a Holly Leaf bench and heart ornament and coloured them with my distressed inks which are my favourite too. The plain pink backing paper was from my stash and the other backing papers are from DCWV Christmas Multistack Rose Tinted Christmas.  The sentiment I used is from Craftwork Cards which I edged with Versa Magic chalk ink Pink Petunia.  I mounted the stamped images and sentiment with sticky pads.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

deb said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I love the colors, i love that DS! I think pink is my new Tilda color!
Great job!
hugz

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, great papers and Tilda looks fab, thanks for joining us this week
hugs gill x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails