Monday, 19 January 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - W IS FOR WALLET

This is the first time I have ever done a wallet card so for this challenge I used Cross-stitch Tilda coloured with distressed ink and mounted her with sticky pads.  The backing paper is Papermania Scrumptious pack.  The large pink heart was cut from pink card from my stash and pink blending chalk rubbed around it and the dark pink heart was also from card from my stash which I used my Sissix Heart Texturz plate and cut out both with my heart Nestibilities.  For the ribbon I used 2 sorts white with red hearts and plain dark pink which are both from the Celebration range.  The flower is from Poppicrafts' Blooms to Go - Polka!  The heart diamond brad is from Club Green.
The inside of the card I used another piece of backing paper from Papermania Scrumptious Paper Pack and attached a pink heart and dark pink heart cut out and embossed as for the front of the card.  I stuck the large pink heart using double sided tape and for the dark pink heart I used sticky pads.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

super wallet jayne - love the heart inside

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Jennifer said...

Beautiful wallet card, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous wallet. Love your colouring of tilda and the hearts.
Thank you for taking part in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Susan said...

What a great idea! I love that Tilda and you colored her so beautifully! The hearts are great! Whoever gets these images is going to be lucky!

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

what a lovely wallet card Jayne - thank you for joining us on abc this week

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is sooo cute! I love this idea! I'm sending some friends some stamped images and this would be a PERFECT way to do it! Thanks so much for the inspiration! And thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog! Have a wonderful day!

craft mad Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card/wallet!

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - i'm not far from tiverton, so next time you're down feel free to come and visit my craft room!!

Marcea said...

I adore this idea - what a great way to make awallet!!! Thanks for joining us :o)
-x-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails