Monday, 26 January 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - X SOMEWHERE ON YOUR CARD

This is my card for this challenge.  I used backing paper from Forever Friends paper pack With Love.  The red heart is cut out from card from my stash with my heart nestabilities and embossed with Sissix Texturz hearts.  The rubber stamp is also Forever Friends and coloured with distressed ink.  I have used ribbon from Celebration and the gem hearts are Craft for Creations.  To add the 'X' on the card I used a rubber stamp from Penny Black called Kisses.  I edged both this and the stamped image with Lipstick Red ColourBox fluid chalk inkpad.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Love your colouring and the papers.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Alison said...

Super card, thanks for joining us this week on the ABC challenge.

Jane Carroll said...

great card jayne

so cute!

thanks for joining us this week on
ABC

hugs Jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails