Wednesday, 28 January 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - Y IS FOR YESTERYEAR

As I have only been making cards since Easter 2008 my stamp collection isn't that old but this was my first stamp I ever bought from CraftsuLove and I remember I kept emailing them as wasn't sure how to mount the stamp or even colour it in!!  The stamp is from the  Rachelle Anne Miller collection Ladybug and Friends called Flowergirl which I coloured in with distressed inks.  I mounted it on a larger pink card from Crafters Companion and cut the edge with my new Fiskars circular border punch called Daisy Chain.  The backing paper is K & Co Sparkly Sweet Designer Paper.  The one piece I cut either side with my Fiskars straight border punch called Flowers.  The gems were free with a magazine, the flowers are Prima Daisy Crazy - Lily and the brads are Papermania pinks.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, I really like the colours you have used, Hazel xox

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful! I have this punch too and not used it yet!

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails