Monday, 5 January 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY - 38

First of all I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and will have a very happy New Year 2009.

This is my first attempt at this blog challenge as well as my first challenge of the new year. I love using Tilda stamps and coloured this image in using distressed inks.  I also used blue backing papers from the new Laura Ashley Love Song paper pack and the red paper is from my stash.  The flowers are (I think) from Cuddly Buddly and the silver gems are from some blog candy I won. As I have joined the Magnolia-icious yahoo group this card will be going out to 1 member who is to be rained on this month.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Jo said...

Beautiful!!
Love the papers and your Tilda image is coloured perfectly
Thank you for joining in this week
Jo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails