Thursday, 29 January 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE - SKETCH 35

For this challenge I used a Sugarnellie stamped image called Reflective and coloured her in with distressed inks.  I mounted in on card from Crafters Companion.  The backing papers are from Laura Ashley paper pack Love Song and the flowered paper I edged with my Fiskars Flower border punch for the scalloped effect.  I used some lace from my stash, flowers are Prima, brads are Papermania and the sentiment was mounted the same as the image and is from the Hero Arts collection Anytime Messages.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

simply stunning jayne. so beautifully coloured

hugs jane x

Gill said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails