Wednesday, 7 January 2009

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE 33

This is one of my latest favourite stamps.  I have coloured the Tilda using distressed inks.  The background papers are from Papermania called Scrumptious.  The flowers are Prima from Cuddly Buddly.  The brads are pink pearl also from Papermania. The sentiment I used is from the Hero Arts collection called Anytime Messages which I finished off with a pink heart gem from Club Green and placed on pink card from my stash.  The ribbon is also from my stash.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Naoual said...

Lovely card. I just LOVE pink ;o)
Love the BG paper, and the heart gem is beautiful!

xx Naoual

Tricia said...

What a sweet card. I love the Valentine collection, but don't own any. I'm on a spending freeze. :(

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Jane Carroll said...

fabby card jayne

hugs jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails