Thursday, 8 January 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 13 - SKETCH

Can't believe I'm actually on a roll making cards this week.  This is my attempt at this weeks challenge over at Whiff of Joy.  I've used my new stamp from the Party Animals collection Henry Celebrating Mouse and coloured him in with distressed inks.  The backing papers are from my stash as not sure which paper pack they are from.  The ribbon also is from my stash.  The flowers are from Lakeland and were my first ever purchase of die cut flowers.  I used 4 pearl gems which were free with a magazine some time ago as is the sentiment.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

Donalda said...

This is just so pretty dear. Thank you so much for joining us this week at WOJ

Heather said...

Really cute!! Thanks for joining us

COCO said...

fab card !!! very nice !!!

Bev said...

Beautiful card - the colours and papers are so pretty. Thanks for playing this week

hugs Bev x

Naoual said...

Awww such a cute card!

xx Naoual

Rach said...

a lovely take on the sketch Jayne. thanks for joining us this week. hugs rachxx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a very nice card

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a very nice card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails