Wednesday, 4 February 2009

CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE 1 - HEARTS GALORE!

I really enjoyed making this card for this challenge as I have used several new buys. I used Tilda eating gingerbread heart (not sure which collection its from) and a key stamped image from the new Magnolia Love Collection which I coloured both with distressed inks and mounted with foam pads, from my friend Tricia.

The dark pink backing paper is from Dovecraft Craft Paper Pack called Love.  The heart backing paper is from Papermania Scrumptious paper pack which I edged with my heart border punch from Hobbycraft.  The red paper doily is usually used in cake making from Wilton.  I cut out a dark pink heart with my scalloped nestabilities and embossed it with Sissix Texturz heart which I mounted using foam pads. I used pink heart gems from Club Green.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Jaime said...

She is so sweet, funny I just got done eating a heart gingerbread cookie like 2 minutes ago. Hehe. Thanks for playing this week with CCC. Jaime

Jane Carroll said...

Lovely card Jayne

(wish I had a cookie that big LOL)

Hugs Jane x

Els G. said...

Lovely card! Such a cute image and I love the colours you used.
Els
x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jayne, I just love this image, perfect for the crafty creations challenge. Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails