Thursday, 5 February 2009

HOUSE MOUSE CHALLENGE 23 VALENTINES

Another snowy day so decided to have a go at this challenge.  Not that the snow made me make it I ordered the stamp specially for this challenge.  

Its called 'I Give You My Heart' which I coloured in with distressed inks, edged with pink chalk ink and cut out with my heart nestabilities.  The light pink backing paper is from Crafters Companion and the heart backing paper is Papermania Scrumptious paper pack.  I edged this with my heart paper edge punch from Hobbycraft.  The sentiment I used is from my new addition to my craft collection from Stampin' Up and is from the Circle of Friendship set which I cut out with a circle cutter and placed on some pink card from my stash cut out with a scalloped circle cutter both from Stampin' Up.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful card jayne

love the nestie heart and the border punch

hugs jane x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, luv the image n the way you have cut the heart out, sue.x

Diane said...

Such a cute card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails