Wednesday, 11 February 2009

SATURDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE 37

I will be sending this card to my friend Fiona over on Papercraft Community Group as she really loves her Sugar Nellies, especially when she doesn't live too far from the main shop!

For this sketch challenge I used my latest addition to my stamp collection Spring has Sprung from Sugar Nellie and coloured her in using distressed ink.  The backing papers are all from SU.  The orange circle card is from Crafters Companion.  I used flowers from the Prima Daisy Crazy collection called Ella and used flower brads from Papermania.  The small flowers around the image were free with a craft magazine.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wonderful! I love that image...it is sold out..so I am hoping to get it sometime soon! Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining along at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Jeanette

Jo said...

I used the same spotty papers this week too ;)
gorgeous isn't it? as is your lovely card, sure your friend will love it too.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at SS!!

Jo xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card, love the cute image and lovely spring papers.

COCO said...

Oh cute card! Love the colours and the image.
thanks for joining us to S.S.
Hugs coco

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails