Friday, 13 February 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 4 - one

For this challenge you needed to use only 1 piece of patterned paper so I chose a piece from Dovecraft Retro Floral Prints paper pack.  The image I used is Daisy which I had sent to me by my friend Wynneth over on the Papercraft Community site.  I coloured her in with my distressed inks, cut her out using my small label Nestabilities and mounted her onto plain pink cardstock from my stash with sticky pads.  I used pink ribbon from my stash and the flowers were free with a craft magazine.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Jayne
Gorgeous card! I love the ribbons.
Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Luv'n'Hugs
Sugar Mama x

Kathy said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the ribbons look fabulous! Love your image as well!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)kathy

Lilian said...

Daisy's a darling! Love your card. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the ribbons and the fab Daisy

LINDA said...

Fantastic card!! You do very lovely work.. TFS

Kim Piggott said...

Such a sweet card!
Love your paper and gorgeous image.
hugs
kim x

Julia Pollard said...

Gorgeous :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails