Sunday, 22 February 2009

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS CHALLENGE 1 - SKETCH

My father in law flies out to visit my brother in law, sister in law and 2 nephews who live in the Bahamas so thought I would use this sketch challenge to make a Mother's Day card from my 4 year old daughter Seren to her Auntie Rachel.  I used one of my new stamps from Whiff of Joy - Maid Charlotte which I coloured in distressed inks, cut out with nestabilities and mounted using sticky pads.  The backing paper is from Blossoms and Butterflies paper Stack by DCWV.  The ribbon was in a RAK given to me by my friend Linda on the PapercraftCommunity site. The pink gems are from Embellish the Way you Want.  The flower is by Papermania and the sentiment was printed on my computer from the Girly Curly Download Sentiment collection from Pink Petticoat.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute cute card and beautiful colours- love the image!

Thanks for joining us this week


Dawn

tracie said...

Oh this is gorgoeus Jayne, your colouring is so beautiful and I love the fab papers.
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the WOJ image and the papers are delish. Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Truly Scrumptious. Michele x

Sharon said...

This is a perfect Mothers Day card - just lovely. Thanks for joining in our first challenge.

Debbie said...

What a lovely card for Mothers Day. I love the image you've chosen too. Thanks for joining in our first challenge.

hugs Debbie xx

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card jayne

lovely image and coloured perfectly

hugs jane x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that pretty image

Beth said...

This is so fab! Gorgeous stamp and colours! Thanks for joining in the first TS challenge!
Beth xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails