Sunday, 1 March 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - C is for Child

This is my first challenge of the year for the ABC challenge and with my friend Vicky's eldest boys' 3rd birthday I would have no problem.  I used a stamped image by Sugar Nellie - Hamish mending Tractor and coloured with distressed inks mounted using sticky pads.  The backing card I had off Ebay last year (sorry don't know what stack it was from).  The number 3 was cut out on my Big Shot using Cuttlebug number dies.  I cut out a circle made with my Stampin' Up circle cutter and stamped a sentiment from Cuddly Buddly onto it.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) very cute image and the paper is lovely too, love all those stars :-)
lorraine

LINDA said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable, fabulous card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails