Monday, 16 March 2009

CUTE CARD THURSDAY CHALLENGE 51 - SKETCH BY KATHARINA

I had this lovely stamped image sent to me by my friend Fiona.  I absolutely love the Gorjuss Girls stamps available from Sugar Nellie and with Mothers' Day coming up I couldn't resist using her.   I coloured her in using distressed inks, cut her out and mounted her with sticky pads onto a chipboard tag which has also been distressed. 

I used ribbon from my stash and pink gem flowers from Papermania.  The backing paper is the same sheet but double sided which I had from the Hobbycraft Show NEC Birmingham on Saturday.  It is from the Chatterbox range called Sky Garden Floral.

The scalloped blue card  and square blue card was from my stash and the border cut out using my border punch from Woodcare.  The plain pink card was also from my stash.  The flowers are Prima which I also had from the show and thought was quite cute as they came  in a glass bottle.  The sentiment is from Footprint Creations.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

LINDA said...

Gorgeous Card!!! Love the color that you used!!! I still have not got my hands on any of these Beautiful little girls..Lovely work as always!!!

Danni said...

So pretty!! Love it!

Deb said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the pretty papers you used and such a sweet image!
Thank you for joining in the bithday challenge, have a great evening, hugs Debx

Jane Carroll said...

sensational card hun

so pretty!

hugs jane x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, the gorjuss card looks fab and pretty papers.

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Fab card - i love the colours you used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails