Thursday, 5 March 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE 20 - That Fuzzy Feeling


I had this image sent to me along with some other High Hopes stamped images from my friend Lynn.  I don't know what her name is but think she's lovely.  I coloured her in using distressed inks and mounted her with sticky pads onto backing papers from DCWV Spring Stack.  Instead of colouring the flower I cut out some pink felt to fit the flower shape and raided my 4 year old daughters' craft bag and found a yellow foam oval which I cut to size and used as the centre of the flower.  I placed black pen dots on the yellow centre.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

LINDA said...

This is soooo cute..Love this little image..Great job!!

Danni said...

How fun!! Love the flower!

Samantha said...

I love this card Jayne.

Check out my blog for an award coming your way.

Christine said...

Now that is too cute!!! I love what you did with that flower. Beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails