Friday, 13 March 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE - SKETCH BY KATHARINA

I used a masking technique to create this Kneeling Willow with Fall Grass for this challenge.  I coloured them in with distressed inks, cut out with my square Nesties and mounted with sticky pads. All the backing papers are Stampin' Up which I won in some candy from Emma Lockley(Something Sweet). The flowers are Prima and the buttons are from my stash.  The 3 green gems were free with a craft magazine.  The round circle is a decorative token made by Craftime which I had in a RAK from Linda.  The sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy General Sentiment collection.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

fantastic colouring

Jane Carroll said...

super cute card Jayne

the layering and colours are so pretty

hugs jane x

LINDA said...

This is just Beautiful!! You have colored her Perfectly!! Lovely work..

COCO said...

woww, what a gorgeous card.
hugs coco

Helen Pritchett said...

your cards are really great, keep in touch
much love helen x

Beth said...

This is really pretty, I love the fresh, spring colour scheme xx

Nancy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails