Wednesday, 11 March 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE DAWNY'S SKETCH

I had this lovely Sugar Nellie stamped image sent to me by Fiona which I coloured in with distressed inks and mounted with sticky pads.  I was so thrilled when I ventured into Hobbycraft last week to see that they have had some new displays of scrapbooking items from which I purchased the backing paper I used here created by K & Co called Sparkly Sweet Scalloped Stripes flat paper.  I also purchased a few more extra individual sheets of various types.  The scalloped border is shaped border tape from Papercellar.  The flowers I had in a RAK from Linda and the brad is from Poppycrafts.  The gems are Papermania and the sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy general sayings mounted onto lilac card from my stash with sticky pads.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Sue said...

aww very pretty card she looks beautiful, lovely papers, sue.

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the rhinestones and the border punch..Great coloring..
Hugs, Linda

ScrapyCrafter said...

So so pretty! Such a pretty stamp image!
Yaneri

Helena said...

This is such a gorgeous card. And I do love that stamp :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card .. the image is just so pretty and love that punch.

Lovely

Debbie
x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really sweet card - love the border punch

steph said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails