Friday, 27 March 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE DAWNY'S SKETCH 11

I have made this card for a birthday party my 4 year daughter is going to on Sunday at Telford Wonderland Park.  

I have used a Whiff of Joy Princess Charlotte stamped image and coloured her in with Promarkers and Tim Holtz glitter glue.  The crown she is wearing is a brad and was in a RAK I received from Colleen. I cut her out using my Labels 2 Nestability and distressed the edge with distressed ink and mounted with sticky pads.  The patterned backing paper is from the Papermania Scrumptious paper pack.  The plain pink card was from my stash.  I used pink peel off sentiments and the pink brads were free with a magazine.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Emma said...

Hiya...
Gorgeous card...love the image and papers. Sooo pretty.
Emma x

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Very pretty papers. All just perfect for a little girl.

Glenda

LINDA said...

This is just Gorgeous..Love it..
Hugs, Linda

steph said...

Aww Jayne, that's lovely! The little princess looks fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails