Friday, 13 March 2009

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE - RECIPE

I love doing these challenges.  The image I used is called Lazy Days which I coloured in with distressed inks, cut out with my Nesties and mounted using sticky pads.  The backing paper is called Mother's Delight Mini Flowers scrapbook paper.  The brads are from the new Laura Ashley collection Blossom.  The yellow ribbon was in a RAK given to me by Linda and the green ribbon is Hobbycraft.  The flower is Prima Painterly Petals Anglique.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a little sweetie, beautiful card.

Kath said...

gorgeous card and I love that paper....so fresh and your cute laid back hedgie........such a cute image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails