Wednesday, 4 March 2009

ROSES ON PAPER CHALLENGE 7 - Rosettes Sketch

This is my first challenge for this blog.  I really loved this sketch.  For the image I used an image from the Easter collection 2009 called Tilda with Tulips and she is also sitting on tulips which I coloured in distressed inks, cut out and mounted both with sticky pads.  The patterned backing papers are from DCWV Spring Stack and the plain pink papers are from my stash.  The pink ribbon is sticky ribbon from Anita's.

This card will be sent to one of the lucky ladies who is being rained on for March in the Magnolia-icious Yahoo Group so I hope she likes it.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

Iris said...

What a cute card you made. I really like the spring colors and Tilda is so cute sitting on the tulips. You colored her beautifully!
Thanks for joining us at Roses on Paper!

Hugs,
Iris

Susan said...

She's just lovely! I love the soft look of her and she's just adorable sitting on those tulips! Thanks for joining our ROP Challenge and good luck!

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! Love the colors that you have used..And those tulips are awesome..Lovely work!!
Hugs, Linda

Kathy said...

What a lovely spring card! Love what you did with the sketch and those images are so pretty! :)Kathy

Jodi said...

Very pretty card! I love the colors you used and the embellishments!! she is a very cute image that you colored so beautifully.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Rosette said...

That a GREAT take on my sketch jane!! i really love it! tilda is always sooo sweet!! I also love your gorjuss blog layout ;) Mine just arrived today :)) xx Thanks for joining and good luck x

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

This is such a cute card! I love the new image, and your bright happy papers!
Hugs
Lynda

Tammi said...

She's so pretty with all her flowers, nice job on the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails