Thursday, 19 March 2009

SATURDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE 42

I have used a Magnolia Stamp which I purchased from the Hobbycraft Show NEC.  I coloured her in with distressed inks, cut out with my square Nesties, distressed around the outside of stamped image also with distressed ink and mounted with sticky pads.

The flower backing paper was yet another purchase from the NEC but unfortunately it hasn't got a name.  The patterned blue paper is from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack and the plain card is from my stash.  I used my Fiskars daisy border punch on this to give it a scalloped effect and used sticky blue gems from Papermania.  The flowers are from Cuddly Buddly and the brads also from Papermania.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

Sandra said...

Great card, so delicately and beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Sandra xx

LINDA said...

OH I love this!!! GREAT coloring!!
Hugs, Linda

LINDA said...

I have a little something for you over on my blog..
Hugs, Linda

Emma said...

Morning Jayne
Finally found you...was lovely to meet you at the nec with Emma and Helen.
Such gorgeous cards you create...lovely images and colours.
Hope you are well.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails