Wednesday, 11 March 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE 41

I had another go at the masking effect again for this challenge and used Willow Sitting with Floral Wreath on a Tree Stump both from Whiff of Joy.  I coloured her in with distressed inks, cut the image out using my Nesties and mounted onto plain pink card from my stash with sticky pads.  The backing papers are from Stampin' Up which I totally adore.  The flowers are Prima Daisy Crazy Ella and the brads are Papermania. The buttons are Stampin' Up with beaded string threaded through from my stash.  The sentiment is from the Everday Sentiment Collection Whiff of Joy and the ribbon I tied using my Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, such pretty colours.

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the beautiful colours. Michele x

Nessie said...

Lovley card,I like how you have complimented the sketch

LINDA said...

Beautiful!! I love it..Gorgeous colors!!
Hugs, Linda

tracie said...

Fabulous card, I love these WOJ image and your masking looks great ~ beautiful details..
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
Have a great week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Danni said...

Such a pretty card!

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card ;) thanks for making my sketch look so good ;)
hugs Ria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails