Sunday, 29 March 2009

SUGAR BOWL BLOG CHALLENGE 7 - SPRING or EASTER

I have made this card for my friend Jayne whose birthday is Saturday.  I used a stamped image from the Gorjuss Girl collection given to me in a RAK from Fiona and coloured her in with distressed inks and mounted her with sticky pads.  I used flowery backing paper from the DCWV Spring Glitter stack and plain lemon double sided scrapbook paper called Diamond Dots from Papermania.  Flowers, brads and gems are also Papermania.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is a peel off also mounted on the same plain lemon scrapbook paper as before.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Jayne
What a delicious creation! I do love the lemon!
Thanks for sharing your Springy sugar, in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

LINDA said...

OH WOW!!!! I just love this card.. So pretty and spring like...Great DP and as always your coloring is Fab..
Hugs, Linda

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful spring colours jayne

love it!

hugs jane x

sugacatz said...

A card designed to brighten up the mood. Lovely. Lx

Ellie said...

So sweet! I love the color choices!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails