Monday, 2 March 2009

THE SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE 5 - Christmas

I had to find out my Christmas craft box to do this challenge but think it was worth it. The layout I used was a sketch from the MagnoIia-icious yahoo site.  I  used a stamped image called Snowflake, coloured in with distressed ink, cut out with my scalloped oval nestie and mounted with sticky pads.  The purple snowflakes are from Craft Creations.  I used my fiskars daisy flower punch to add detail to one piece of backing paper.  The flowers I used were from Craftwork Cards called Festive Flowers Poinsettias with centres.  I also used Twinkles glitter writers.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Very pretty card! I love the soft colors and that image is adorable! Thanks for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

mar1ene said...

Wow, fabby card and great colours :)
Love it! Thanks for playing!
Hugs, Marlene x

Gayle said...

Hi Jayne
Delicious Card! Beautiful soft colours!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas sugar in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

Danni said...

This is precious. Love the sweet image and the soft colors!

Lilian said...

Lovely card! Love the embossing and the flowers too! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

LINDA said...

WOW!! what a darling card!! Love the colors..Lovely work..

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute chrimbo card. Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails