Wednesday, 11 March 2009

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS CHALLENGE 2 - SKETCH


I absolutely love this stamped image from the Gorjuss Girls Collection from Sugar Nellie which was given to me by Vicky.  I coloured her in using my distressed inks and mounted her onto plain pink paper from my stash with sticky pads.  The backing papers are from the Blossoms and Butterflies Stack.  The flowers which I think are so cute were in a RAK given to me by Linda which I placed Papermania sticky clear gems onto.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts collection called Anytime Messages which I also mounted with sticky pads.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining the TS challenge.

acreativeneed said...

Such a sweet image and love your coloring! Really cute card!
smiles,Deena

LINDA said...

Fantastic Card!!! I really love this image, And you have colored her perfectly!! Ive try to order these stamps but they are sold out.
(DRATS)...
Hugs, Linda

Beth said...

This is so pretty! I love the papers and this cute image! Thanks for joining the TS challenge this week!
Beth xx

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at the TS challenge this week. Michele x

Dawn said...

Beautiful card and what a wonderful sentiment - we should all spread some sunshine!

Dawn

thanks for joining us on TS

Heidi Walczak said...

What a pretty card, she is darling. Thanks for entering my blog candy too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails