Thursday, 19 March 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 22 - GREEN

I used one of my favourite stamped images for this challenge called Willow with Sunhat which I used a masking technique to add the fall grass on it.  I coloured it in with distressed inks and mounted with sticky pads.  

The large piece of backing paper is from the DCWV 2009 Spring Glitter Stack and the other papers are from Stampin' Up which I won from Emma.  The yellow piece I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder called Swiss Dots which I purchased at a reduced price at the Hobbycraft Show NEC. The ribbon I also had from the show from craftyribbons. I used green gems from my stash.  The flowers I had in a RAK from Linda (I've got loads of these in different colours in my RAK so they will be used in most of my projects) and I used some mini brads from Papermania for the centres.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Mephisto said...

Hi, I like the Image and coloring. The Card is very sweet.

Domi

Naoual said...

Fab card, love the colouring!

xx Naoual

Annika said...

Lovely card, love the soft feel and those cute little flowers!

funnywitch said...

What a gorgeous card Jayne. I love the colours.

Andrea

papercraftsbyrach said...

A beautiful card. hugs rachxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails