Sunday, 8 March 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE - LAVENDER AND LACE


I have used one of the new Whiff of Joy stamps from the Spring Collection and used a masking technique to put the flower background on.  I coloured it in with distressed inks and distressed around the stamped image also with distressed ink.  I mounted it on to a piece of lilac shimmer card with sticky pads.  The background paper is from the Papermania collection Amethyst Infustion.  The lace is from my stash and the gems are also Papermania.  The flowers I had given to me in a RAK from Linda and the brad was from Poppycrafts.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

lovely card Jayne

Danni said...

Very pretty!

LINDA said...

What a Gorgeous card!! You have colored it just perfectly!! Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails