Thursday, 2 April 2009

DOUBLEDUTCHCHALLENGE 14 - Sketch It!

This is the first time I have made an entry for the Double Dutch Challenge so hope its okay?  I used a Magnolia Tilda stamped image from the new Spring Kit and coloured her in using distressed inks, I then cut her out using my Fiskars oval shape template. The patterned backing papers are from the DCWV Pocket full of Posies stack, the light blue and plain purple paper is Sissix cardstock and the dark blue card was from my stash.  The gems are Papermania and the sentiment is from the Hero Arts Clear Design Anytime Messages.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Danni said...

So sweet!

LINDA said...

This i so cute..I just love this image. Lovely card..
Hugs, Linda

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card jayne

love the muted colours

hugs jane x

Erica said...

Your card is lovely Jayne, just lovely! Thank you for participating in our challenge, here's to many more ;o)

Hugs,
Erica

Malin said...

Hello, thanks for the comment on my blog!
//Malin

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous Tilda.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails