Saturday, 18 April 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA - Week 1 a sketch for you

What a lovely new challenge blog.  An excuse to bring my Magnolia's back into use as I seem to have been neglecting them lately.

I used a Tilda in Heart Dress which I masked to place the Magnolia fence behind and coloured it in using distressed inks.  I then mounted used sticky pads.  The flowery and pink backing papers are from my stash and the purple paper is from DCWV Pocket full of Posies stack.  The flowers I used are Bitty Blossoms from Imaginisce and the brads are called Blossom from Laura Ashley.  The sentiment is a stamp from Elzybells and the star adhesive gems are Papermania.

Jayne xx

10 comments:

helen said...

gorgeous colouring jayne, i love the colours you've chosen and the sentiment is perfect
hugs
helen x

papercraftsbyrach said...

oh what a pretty card, such lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

LINDA said...

Beautiful!! Fantastic coloring..Love the sentiment..
Hugs, Linda

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a pretty card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Naoual said...

Wonderful card Jayne, I love the way you masked the images. So pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia,

xx Naoual

yvonne said...

A very pretty card, love the colours

cats whiskers said...

This is such a pretty card I love the colours you have used thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the papers and colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us for our first week x

Jane Carroll said...

so pretty!!!

I forgot I had this image too!

hugs jane x

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear and so love what you have done with my sketch. Thanks so much for joining us dear

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails