Friday, 24 April 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE DAWNY'S SKETCH 13

I couldn't wait to ink up my new Gorjuss Girl set 2 stamps and thought I would use one for this challenge.  This is only the second time I have used red and black together.  

I used one of the girls sitting down, stamped her up with my Memento Ink sent to me by a very nice lady in the US and coloured her in using my promarkers.  I then cut her out using an oval nestie kindly lent to me by Vicky and placed her on a scalloped oval of my own using paper from my stash.  The black polka dot card is from Silly Monkeys.  I used backing paper from Kanban.  The sentiment I used is from the Magnolia Chasing Butterflies collection which I stamped on another scalloped oval with paper from my stash.  The flowers are Prima and the brads are from Poppycrafts.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

helen said...

gorjuss card jayne i love the red and black such a dramatic colour scheme just perfect for the image
hugs
helen x

Jane Carroll said...

gorguss card jayne

i soo wish i'd ordered them now :(

fabby card

hugs jane x

steph said...

That's lovely Jayne! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails