Thursday, 2 April 2009

SIMON SAYS STAMPS CHALLENGE 1 - Yellow and Green

I decided to take a look at this new challenge blog called simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com and thought I would have a go at their first challenge which you have to use yellow and green. 

I used a stamped image from the Suzanne Woolcott Gorjuss collection 1 and coloured her in with promarkers.  I then cut her out using my scalloped circular nesties and mounted with sticky pads.  The green backing paper is from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack and the yellow scalloped circle is Papermania double sided printed paper called Diagonal Dots.  I used two ribbons on top of each other - yellow from a RAK and the flowery green ribbon was from craftyribbons.com.  The green gems were free in a magazine.

Jayne xx

11 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty!! It all goes together so nicely!

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!! I would love love to carry these gorgeous stamps in our store!
We are honored to have you on our challenge blog!
Heidi

Jane Carroll said...

sensational

i'm not a lover of yellow or green but this is fab

may have to have a go at this one! :)

Hugs jane x

Mephisto said...

WOW!
Love the Image and the stunning Card with it.

Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge.

Domi

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Jayne, I am so sorry I didn t order these stamps, have been kicking myself ever since !!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine

Ingrid said...

Sweet, cute and very, very nice :)
hugs, ula

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, gorgeous details and love the gorjuss girl.
luv
Debby

Pouky said...

Beautiful card !

Iris said...

Fab card, I love these Gorjuss girl.
Thanks for joining our first challenge on SimonSays Challenge.

Iris

fabricbutterfly said...

beautiful card, it is so sweet and feels like spring

funnywitch said...

Your card is so beautiful - I love the colours and papers you've used.

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails