Wednesday, 1 April 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE 44

For this challenge I used a stamped image from the Gorjuss Girls set 1 from Elizabeth Bell, coloured her in with promarkers and cut out with my Fiskars circle cutter.  I then mounted her onto a piece of plain pink card from my stash also cut out with my Fiskars cutter.  The backing paper is from DCWV spring glitter stack and the plain card is from Stampin' Up called Rose Red.  I used buttons and flowers from RAK's I have received.  The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up from the Circle of Friendship set and cut out using my Stampin' Up 1" circle cutter.  The brads are from Papermania and the gems were free with a magazine.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just Beautiful!! Love the colors..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Jane Carroll said...

fabby card jayne

love the colours and the buttons

hugs jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails