Wednesday, 8 April 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE - SKETCH 45

What a beautiful sunny day we have today so because of this I was inspired to use the colours I have for this fantastic sketch.  I used on of my stamped images from the Leanne Ellis Designs called Luvvie available at FunkyKits and coloured her in using promarkers.  I mounted her on yellow backing paper from Papermania.  For the flowery background paper I used paper from the DCWV Pocket full of Poses stack.  The scalloped edged paper was also from Papermania.  I used sticky ribbon from Anita's. The flowers were all in a RAK received from Linda.  The brad is Papermania.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

LINDA said...

Beautiful card,, Great image and the Dp is gorgeous..Lovely work as always!!
Hugs, linda

Jane Carroll said...

very sweet - love the pale blue and lemon combo

hugs jane x

helen said...

beautiful card , i love the papers you've chosen and your colouring is fab
hugs
helen x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

tracie said...

Oh I love this card Jayne, what a sweet image and pretty papers ~ Thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails