Wednesday, 15 April 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE - Sketch 46

After a lovely Easter Weekend break down in Exmouth with my DH, daughter, mom and dad I wondered when I would make my first card since being back.

Well what lovely weather we are having today compared with this morning when it went really dark and we had a thunderstorm!  Well as it did brighten up I thought about doing something summery for this sketch.  

I used backing papers from Fiskars and DCWV Spring Glitter stack.  I used a Magnolia Tilda with Tulips stamped image and coloured her in with promarkers.  The flowers I had in a RAK from Linda which I used gold glitter glue for the centres as they are really tiny for brads, the flower gems are Papermania and the sentiment is a rub on from Footprint Creations.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

superb card hun

the thunderstorm was horris this morning - and i was at work with all glass windows and roof - not good :(

Hugs jane x

Danni said...

So pretty!

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. love the DP.. you did a fantastic job with this sketch..
Hugs, Linda

FionaJ said...

I love this image, i have used it so many times for Easter cards, and i love the colours you have used, very pretty. Fi xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails