Thursday, 23 April 2009

STAMPAVIE CHALLENGE 2 - Pink & Brown (& Green if you wish)

I couldn't wait to do this second challenge as I had ordered some of the new Rachelle Anne Miller stamps.  This stamp is called Candy Time and I coloured the image in with distressed inks.  For the flower centres I used some Tim Holtz Distress Stickles called Worn Lipstick.  I then cut the image out using the largest size in my small label nestie set.

The backing paper was in a pack called Scrummy Yummy Papers which I picked up at the NEC Hobbycraft Show in March from CraftworkCards.co.uk as were the flowers which are called Dotty Daisies and the flower centres called Iced Gems.  I stuck all these on using sticky pads. 

The flower charm I also picked up from the show from MeiFlower.  The pearl gems I had free with a craft magazine and the ribbon was sent to me from a friend in the US.

Jayne xx 

5 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

very pretty

i do love pink/brown cards

hugs jane x

LINDA said...

OH, I love this.. the image is darling.. and the colors are just wonderful..
Hugs, linda

helen said...

gorgeous papers and your colouring is beautiful ...a lovely card hon
hugs
helen x

FionaJ said...

Nice card, colours blend so well together, i got mine, they are mounted but not managed to get them inked as was out last night to card craft class, so hopefully tonight i'll play with them.

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Adorable! I LOVE the papers and your layout. Thanks for playing along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails