Tuesday, 7 April 2009

STAMPAVIE SKETCH CHALLENGE 1

I found this great new challenge blog to use Rachelle Anne Miller Stampavie stamps with Stampavie .  I forgot I had this stamp as I had it given to me in a RAK by Linda.  I coloured her in with distressed ink and cut her out using my scalloped square nestability.  The purple backing paper I had off ebay last year (not sure what set its from), the plain lilac card is from my stash and the dotted pink paper and dark pink card are both Stampin' Up.  The ribbon was also given to me in the same RAK.  The 3 flower embellishments I had free with a magazine.

Jayne xx

12 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

very pretty

love your colouring with distress inks

hugs jane x

diane (cookiestamper) said...

very cute! Thanks for playing along!

helen said...

lovely card your colouring is fab
hugs
helen x

Danni said...

Super cute!

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Love the little image.. You have done a fantastic job with the sketch.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card and fab colours.
luv
Debby

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is so sweet! So glad you could play along!

Helena said...

Ahh this is so cute

xxxx

Helena said...

Ahh this is so cute

xxxx

Valems said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image.
Hugs, Vanja

marya shevchenko said...

so cute card!!!i like it)))

marya
hugs :*

Sanne said...

So lovely, it is such a sweet card!
Sanne :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails