Tuesday, 21 April 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 8 - Tiets Sketch 2


I loved putting this sketch together.  Once again another lovely day to inspire me.  

I used a Sweet & Sassy stamped imaged coloured in promarkers and cut out with my curved rectangular nestie and mounted with sticky pads.  The polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's, the plain pink card is from my stash, the purple leaf card is from Pocket Full of Posies stack and the small print white card is from Daisy D.  The flowers are crocheted and were in a RAK I received as was the sentiment.  The brads are Polished Pebbles from Imaginisce and the flower gems are Papermania.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Tiets said...

a loevely card you have made! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
hugs tiets

Jane Carroll said...

sooo pretty

she's one of my fave images

hugs jane x

helen said...

this is sooo pretty love your paper choice too
hugs
helen x

Danni said...

So pretty!

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful..Love the colors..And the image..
Hugs, Linda

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! Your layers are so pretty and the colors are fab!! Love this image as well! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and image, love those flowers.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails