Friday, 17 April 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 26- Black and White and a splash of one colour accent

Well I didn't know whether to have a go at this challenge as black isn't really my favourite colour but thought I would have a go anyway.

I used my sitting Willow and coloured her in using distressed inks.  I then cut her out on 3 different size scalloped circles with my nesties.  The patterned backing papers are from a Kanban Scrapbook Co-ordinates paper pack and the plain red card is from my stash.  The flowers are from the Making Memories red and pink glitter clears flower pack and the brads are from Papermania.  The ribbon is from Celebrate which I used my Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro to create the bow.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Kimmi said...

She is lovely! I like the Red accent you've used! The flower in her hand really stands out!

Kim x

helen said...

gorgeous card jayne those papers are delish
hugs
helen x

elske said...

Lovely card!!!!

LINDA said...

This is so Beautiful.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda

papercraftsbyrach said...

a beautiful card. thank you for joining us at woj. hugs rachxx

Helena said...

Beautiful card

xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails