Monday, 18 May 2009

ABC CHALLENGE - N is for Not a Card


Thought I would have a go at something I have never done before.  I bought a pack of Bind It All covers and a pack of note paper and made a little note book.  I coloured one of my Gorjuss Girls 2 stamped images with promarkers and mounted with sticky pads. I covered the covers with dp from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack and stuck some Papermania flower gems onto it.  I used my Crop-A-Dile to create the holes and used some Papermania 3/16" round metallic eyelets.  I used ribbon from my stash.

Jayne xx

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Your notebook looks great Jayne.
Sam xx

Jennifer said...

Lovely notebook Jayne.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

helen said...

this is gorjuss jayne loe the colours you've chosen
hugs
helen x

Jane Carroll said...

very gorguss jayne

love the idea of the eyelets and ribbon to hold it together

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab notebook - love the ribbon ties!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

LINDA said...

Such a gorgeous notebook..
Hugs, Linda

Marie Taylor said...

Love that little notebook Jayne.
Marie xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a lovely creation thanks for joining us on abc this week

stampingheaven said...

This is fab, thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week. Hugs Alison x

All Pink girl said...

so gorgeous xxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails