Saturday, 16 May 2009

COPIC CREATIONS CHALLENGE 4 - blonde hair

I have just recently purchased some copics so was really happy when I was told about this challenge blog.  Over at copiccreations they have a different colouring challenge which this week is to create blonde hair and I hope I have achieved that.  The prize up for grabs are 3 Magnolia Stamps from Magnolia-icious

The image I have used is Willow with Basket and have used Y11, Y12 and E37 as I don't have the usual colours which most people use.  I used a sketch from the Whiff of Joy challenge created by Katharina.  The plain purple card is from Crafter's Companion, the embossed polka dot card is from Silly Monkey's.  The dp is from DCWV Pocket full of Poses.  For the scalloped edge I used my Stampin' Up border punch.  The flowers are from my stash, the brad from Laura Ashley Blossom, the gem is Papermania and the sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy General Sayings set.

I'm really looking forward to taking part in future challenges for copics.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Beautiful card Jayne!! Willow is colored wonderfully, and you did a great job on her blonde hair! Thanks for joining us in the copic creations challenge!

Samantha said...

What a fab attempt at blonde hair Jayne. I love my promarkers, but am thinking about getting a few copics just to try!!!

Sam xx

helen said...

hey great job with the hair hon
fab colourwork too
hugs
helen x

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Great coloring..
Hugs, Linda

cabio's craft corner said...

Adorable. You always got all these neat stamps. Love it. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Cabio

Jane Wetzel said...

wow! this is just gorgeous! great job on the coloring!

Jodi said...

Wow!! What a wonderful card and pretty coloring you did!
Thanks for joining us for the challenge!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How incredibly cute! I love this image and you did a great job coloring her. Thanks for joining us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails