Thursday, 14 May 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA - Week 3 In Stitches!

I have used a masking technique on this card and for the background I have used the Butterfly background stamp from the Chasing Butterflies collection.  For something a bit different for me I had my new craft investment arrive yesterday so thought I would try them out for the first time - my Copic Ciao pens! 

I cut Tilda out with a Labels One Nestie and mounted with sticky pads. I have used some Shimmerz Blingz Pixie Dust on the wings but is really hard to see!   The dp is from the Blossoms and Butterflies Stack.  I used faux stitching around the outside of the cutout image and around the edge of the card.  Stitching isn't my best but had a go anyway!  The flowers were sent to me from my friend Wynneth from her trip to the USA.  The spacer is from HobbyHouse and the brad is Papermania.

4 comments:

Rach said...

a wonderful card. thank you for joining us at just magnolia x

helen said...

gorgeous bright colours and fabby colouring too
hugs
helen x

Bev said...

So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow! Fabulous card!
Love all your gorgeous detail and such wonderful detail!
Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails