Wednesday, 6 May 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA - Week 3 Sketch

I have really enjoyed using my Tilda stamps lately.  I coloured this image in with distressed inks, cut her out and mounted her with sticky pads onto an oval cut out with an oval shaped Nestie leant to me by my friend Vicky.  I then mounted that with sticky pads onto my scalloped shaped Nestie cut out.  The patterned dp is a double sided sheet from The Sharon Ann Delightful Collection called Blue Blossoms and the lemon plain paper is a double sided sheet from Papermania called Diagonal Dots.  I used my scallop edge punch from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon I received in a RAK and the sticky gems and flower gems are Papermania.

5 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just Darling!! Love all the details.. very beautiful work..
Hugs, Linda

Kim Piggott said...

Fabulous card!
Love your beautiful colours and gorgeous detail!
Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Rach said...

a fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us at the just magnolia challenge blog. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Wonderful card, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x

Mina said...

gorgeous...I love this Tilda...thank you for joining in the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails